Wednesday, July 6, 2016
22 ozs lemon pie filling
1 box angel food cake mix - (needs to be the just add water kind)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl or using your stand mixer, mix together the lemon pie filling and the angel food cake mix until smooth with no lumps.
4. Pour the mixture into your prepared baking dish. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 28-35 minutes or until slightly golden.
6. Top with powdered sugar if desired.