Gather the kids and make sweet, edible Easter baskets!
- box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Green-colored sour candy separated into strips
- Jelly beans or other desired candies
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
2Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3Frost with frosting. Use candy strips for handle on each. Decorate with candy as desired. Store loosely covered.© 2017 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved