Wednesday, October 1, 2014

No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cookies

Pumpkin No Bake Cookies watermark










Ingredients:

1 cup raw pecans
1 cup raw almonds
9-10 medjool dates
3 T raw pepitas
1/2 cup pumpkin (fresh or canned)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves

Directions:

In the food processor, grind up the almonds, pecans, pepitas and spices.  Then add in the dates and continue to pulse.  Lastly add in the pumpkin and pulse until a dough starts to form.  When the dough is formed, roll into balls and stick in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm up.  I rolled mine into balls and flattened then with my palm once they had firmed up.  Meadow helped me make these.  It’s an easy recipe to do with your kids.  I got about 10-12 balls out of my batch.  Store them in the fridge or even freeze them for longer storage.  Enjoy!

Source: mywholefoodlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment