You'll love this Easy Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread and it's the perfect accompaniment to Soups or Stews, or a delicious snack warm from the oven. Try the Bacon and Cheddar Zucchini too! We've also included a video with a hugely popular Alfredo Zucchini Bread that is out of this world tasty
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill (or 2 teaspoon dried dill)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a regular size loaf pan (9x5 inch) or 4 small loaf pans.
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and garlic powder. Whisk to combine. Add the zucchini, cheddar cheese, green onion and dill. Stir together.
- In separate small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the ingredients in the large bowl. Gently stir together just until moistened.
- Pour into loaf pans and bake. One large loaf should take about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Or bake 4 mini loaves for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cool completely or serve warm.
<iframe width="708" height="387" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V_DW2WGCQes" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>