This festive bunny garden cake is quick and easy to make, thanks to the help of these adorable PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil's food cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 can (6.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ green decorating cake icing
- 8 to 12 PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies
- 1 can (6.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ orange decorating cake icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
2Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide. Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
3Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.PEEPS is a registered trademark of Just Born, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.© 2017 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved