Saturday, July 6, 2013

Chocolate Poke Cake

Ingredients:

1/2 block of cream cheese, 
1/2 stick of butter and 
1/2 can of eagle brand milk all in the holes, then when it is completely cooled I am icing with my homemade cream cheese icing, which consist of 
1 block cream cheese, 
1 stick butter , 
1 box powdered sugar and 
a splash of vanilla flavoring. 
Directions:
I have my chocolate cake in the oven and as soon as it comes out, I am poking holes all in it and pouring my mixture of 1/2 block of cream cheese, 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 can of eagle brand milk all in the holes, then when it is completely cooled I am icing with my homemade cream cheese icing, which consist of 1 block cream cheese, 1 stick butter , 1 box powdered sugar and a splash of vanilla flavoring. Will post pictures when finished.
Source: AmyFabulous Horton


No comments:

Post a Comment