Layers of decadence over easy-mix brownie batter create this ultimate brownie bar.
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 2/3 cup toffee bits
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated), from 14 oz can*
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, butter and egg until well blended. Press into pan. Bake 14 minutes (16 minutes for dark pan).
- Top with coconut, toffee bits, chocolate chips and pecans. Drizzle evenly with condensed milk to within 1/2 inch of sides. Bake 35 to 39 minutes longer or until center is set, (37 to 41 minutes for dark pan or until and center is light golden brown). Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.