Another perfect combo! These sensational brownies feature the fabulous taste of crushed pretzels, creamy caramel and honey-roasted peanuts. Yum! Create a dessert that's the perfect balance of sweet and salty by adding pretzels, caramel bits and honey-roasted peanuts to Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix.
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- Line 9-inch square pan with cooking parchment paper, leaving paper hanging over 2 opposite sides of pan. Spray paper with cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box using water, oil and eggs. Stir in pretzels, caramel bits and peanuts. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake and cool as directed on box. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.