- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Zucchini grated
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 1 cup Bacon diced
- 1/2 Spanish Onion
- 1/4 cup Olives pitted
- 1/4 cup Cheese (feta)
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs Or Tuscan Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Mix grated cheese, zucchini and self raising flour together in large bowl. Add olives, feta and sundried tomatoes, mix well.
- Lightly sauté chopped bacon and onion until soft then allow to cool before adding to mixture.
- In separate bowl mix eggs, milk, garlic and herbs then add to the muffin mix and stir with wooden spoon until mixed through evenly.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake cases or cafe style baking paper wrappers.
- Fill each muffin tin until mix is evenly divided into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
However, if it seemed like they were too moist, it may have been the zucchini, in which case you could try squeezing the juice out before adding to the muffing mixture.