Thursday, December 11, 2014

Caramel Apple Dumplings


I bought three caramel apples with nuts! What can I make? Hmm?

Ingredients:

2 (8ct) Cans of flaky crescent rolls
3 Caramel Apples with Nuts
1 Stick of Butter 
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
1 (12oz) can of evaporated milk 


Directions:

I cut the apples into 16 wedges and removed the core. I wrapped each wedge in a crescent roll and laid in a buttered dish. I melted a stick of margarine, stirred in a cup of brown sugar and poured over the rolls. I baked in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes and then removed from the oven. Then, I poured the contents of 1 (12oz) can of evaporated milk, to which I added a teaspoon of vanilla, and put back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes. OMGOODNESS!! Serve with a dip of vanilla ice cream

Source: Marvin Williams' Cooking Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment