Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lemon Blueberry Bliss


What do you do with two boxes of lemon cake mix?

Ingredients:

2 boxes of lemon cake mix
5 eggs
1 1/2 cups of milk
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tsp of lemon extract
22 oz can of blueberry pie filling
22 oz can of lemon pie filling
1 Container of white cake icing     

Directions:

Mix the two mixes together, add 5 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup canola oil and 1 tsp of lemon extract. I poured in a greased 11 x 15 dish. I mixed together a 22 oz can of blueberry pie filling, and a 22 oz can of lemon pie filling and spooned globs on top of the cake mix. Then, I took a knife and swirled up and down and side to side swirling the filling into the cake mix. I baked on 375 degrees for about 45 minutes. Bake until cake is set. Lastly, I put some lemon extract in a container of white cake icing I had and drizzled it on top of the cake! The pudding sinks throughout the cake. So, you have cake with pockets of pudding. Yummy!

Source:  Marvin Williams' Cooking Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment