These No Bake White Chocolate Lemon Meringue Pie Bars are tangy with a delicious crust and they promise to be a taste sensation. They are super easy too. The ingredients include Lemon Curd, Mini Marshmallows, sweetened Condensed Milk and of course delicious White Chocolate
- 200g / 7 oz / 1 1/2 cup butter Small gold Graham crackers crumbs (about 23 cookies)
- 113g / 4 oz / 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 396g / 14 oz / 1 can condensed milk
- 56 g / 2 oz / 1/2 stick butter, cubed
- Pinch salt
- 340g / 12 oz / 2 cups white chocolate chips or chopped
- 30g / 1 oz / 2 Tbsp Lemon Curd
- 30g / 1 oz / 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 150g / 5.3 oz / 3 cups Mini MarshmallowsDirections:
Butter an 8 x 8 inch (20cmx20cm) pan or line it with parchment paper (leaving a 2-inch / 5 cm overhang on two sides).
- In a bowl, mix together the crushed cookies crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Transfer to the pan and press it down lightly and evenly with your fingers. Set aside. Refrigerate up to ready to use.
- In a wide microwave safe bowl combine condensed milk, butter and salt.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. It will be very bubbly.
- Add the chopped chocolate chocolates or chips.
- Stir well up to all the chocolate is melted and the mixture is really smooth.
- Add the lemon curd, lemon juice, lemon extract and lemon zest. Mix one more time.
- On top of the cookie crust, spread evenly to the edges of the pan Prepared. Smooth the top.Sprinkles marshmallows on top and press lightly to make safe it will stick to the bars.
- Refrigerate or freeze up to completely Call set.
- Using the parchment paper overhangs, lift bars from pan and transfer to a cutting board. Torch the marshmallows if you want to And Then cut into 25 squares.Source: thewhoot.com