- 1 Yellow Cake Mix Box
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 8 oz. bar cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- green food coloring
- powdered sugar
- candy eyeballs
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cake mix. Add green food coloring until it's the color you want. I used neon green. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. While warm push eye balls into the center or all over the cookie. ENJOY!
Click Here to check out the tutorial for this cookie and to view this website and see other incredible recipes.