A very tasty zucchini casserole flavored with black pepper and a little cheese.
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 3 and ½ cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated kasar cheese or parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Grease a baking pan with butter.
- Squeeze the grated zucchini with your hands and remove that excessive water.
- Add the beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt and black pepper and combine them well.
- Pour this mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cornmeal and breadcrumbs and the rest of the cheese on the top.
- Cover the paking pan with aluminium foil and bake for 30 minutes until puffed up.
- Take it out, uncover and bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.