We sliced up the leftover chicken, added some bacon, mushrooms, smoked gouda and a drizzle of honey. The results were amazing. Seriously delicious. We both devoured these flatbreads. The chicken was tasty and we loved the smokiness from the gouda. The honey gives the flatbread a surprising hint of sweetness
- 1 (6oz) cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 package (2-count) Naan flatbread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place flatbreads on baking sheet. Slice chicken and place on top of flatbreads. Top with mushrooms and bacon. Sprinkle smoked gouda on top and drizzle with honey.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.