- 2 1/2- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks, skinned (if desired)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Fresh peaches, cut into wedges (optional)
1. Place chicken in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. For sauce, in a small bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, preserves, and mustard. Pour over chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Transfer chicken to a serving dish; cover and keep warm. Transfer sauce to a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce is desired consistency. Serve chicken with sauce. If desired, garnish with fresh peaches.
For easy cleanup:Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your chicken is finished cooking, spoon it out of your slow cooker. Once the food is out of your slow cooker liner, simply dispose of the liner. Note: Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.