Whip up this easy no-bake tiramisu for a berry fun-filled summer dessert!
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 small whole strawberries
- 1 cup coconut rum (or rum of choice)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kahlúa™
- 1/2 cup black coffee
- 30 ladyfinger cookies
- In bowl combine the sliced strawberries, whole strawberries, rum and sugar. Toss well. Place in the fridge and allow to sit at least 1 hour or up to 2 hours.
- Grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan.
- Add the mascarpone, heavy cream, powdered sugar and Kahlúa™ to a bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Lightly dip the tops of each ladyfinger into the coffee and place in the bottom of the prepared pan. Gently spread half of the mascarpone mixture onto the ladyfingers. Arrange half of the sliced strawberries over the mascarpone layer. Repeat the layer one more time, ending with a layer of strawberries. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until ready to serve. Reserve the remaining whole strawberries for serving.
- Slice the tiramisu into 4-6 pieces and top each with a strawberry. Enjoy!