Slow cooker root beer pulled pork is a 3-ingredient recipe that makes fall-apart tender, sweet & tangy pulled pork perfect for sandwiches, sliders, or served with yummy sides.
- 12 oz root beer (don’t use diet)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (I use Bob Gibson’s red)
- pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
- Pour the root beer over the pork.
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 6 hours or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- After meat is done, pour off juice, shred with a fork, and pour barbecue sauce over shredded meat.
- Keep warm in slow cooker.