You’ll love to try this moist delicious Apple Banana Bread. According to the Blogger it’s the best Apple Banana Bread recipe you’ll ever make! It’s a great way to use up over ripe bananas. Check out the amazing Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread too.
- 3 apples, peeled and grated
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (non-essential, just to keep fruit from browning during prep)
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sprinkle apples and bananas with lemon juice. In a mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar and eggs and beat well.
- Stir in fruit. Add dry ingredients and vanilla. Stir.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes until golden brown. Done when a toothpick comes out dry.