Press stuffing mix into a muffin tin. Add an egg to each cup and top with bacon bits and cheese. Bake 20 minutes—then accept praise for your brilliance.
- 1 doz. eggs3 Tbsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
Heat oven to 400ºF.Prepare stuffing as directed on package, omitting the stand time.
- Press 1/4 cup stuffing onto bottom and up side of each of 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, forming 1/4-inch rim around top of cup.
- Place muffin pan on baking sheet.
- Add 1 egg to each cup; top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until whites are firm and yolks are cooked to desired doneness.
- Let stand 5 min. before serving.