You won’t believe how easy this No Bake Apple Pie Cream Cheese Lasagna is to make and it takes just 20 minutes. The recipe calls for Cool Whip and Graham Crackers and check out other versions. This Apple Pie Lasagna is a no-bake icebox cake that will be your new favorite desserts. Layers of graham cracker, brown sugar cream cheese, whipped cream and plenty of apple pie filling. It’s topped off with caramel and toffee.
For the pie filling:
- 5-6 medium apples, peeled and sliced.
- Juice from1 lemon
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- ½ C Packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Apple pie spice
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
For the cream cheese filling:
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 C Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ C Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Caramel
- 8 oz Cool Whip
For the lasagna:
- 2-3 pkg Graham Crackers
- 8 oz Cool Whip.
- 1 C Heath milk chocolate toffee bites
Prepare the pie filling first:
- Peel and slice your apples into small pieces; about the size of a dime. Place in a medium size saucepan. Squeeze the juice from a whole lemon over the apples.
- Add all of your dry ingredients: flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and apple pie spice. Mix all ingredients well and then add maple syrup.
- Using a saucepan on medium-high heat, cook the apples for about 15-18 minutes until they begin to brown and bubble. Remove from heat and cool completely. Refrigerate if necessary.
- While the pie filling is cooking, prepare the cream cheese filling. Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature, or soften in the microwave for 15 seconds.
To prepare the cream cheese batter:
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed with a wire whisk attachment until light and fluffy. Turn off mixer and add dry ingredients: powered sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon. Beat into cream cheese.
- Add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until whipping cream is fully mixed into cream cheese. Add caramel sauce last and mix into batter.
- Add cool whip and beat on medium speed until mixture is well combined. Divide into thirds.
To assemble the lasagna:
- Cover the bottom of your pan with graham crackers, in a double layer. You can break the crackers into pieces in order to get into the nooks and crannies.
- Cover graham crackers with a layer of the cream cheese batter and spread evenly. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese. Add a small handful of toffee chips on top and cover with a thin layer of cool whip. Repeat this twice so that you end up with three layers. Cover the top layer of Cool Whip with additional toffee bites and drizzle with caramel.
- I suggest to allow at least two hours in the fridge for the graham crackers to soften. Store in an air tight container and keep refrigerated. Best served cold.
For this recipe, I used a deep dish 9" pan (3" or deeper). You can easily make this in a 9x13" pan, but it will not be as tall.
Click Here to check out their recipes and see other great recipes.