This easy yet elegant breakfast dish is all rolled up and ready for raves.
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 medium green onions, chopped (3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup flaked or chopped smoked salmon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyère or Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
- 2 Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 3 Immediately sprinkle with cheese and spinach. Roll up, beginning at narrow end, using foil to lift and roll roulade. Cut into 6 slices.