Sweet strawberries, bright avocados, red onions, cilantro, and spicy jalapeños come together in a tasty summer salsa you can whip up in minutes!
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 large avocados, pitted and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeded and very finely chopped (see note)
- juice of ½ lime
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- tortilla chips, for serving
- combine all ingredients (Besides chips) in a bowl and stir to combine. Be sure to stir gently so you don't smash the avocados.
- Taste, add salt if desired, and serve immediately with tortilla chips or cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
*For the jalapeños, one jalapeño will not yield a very spicy salsa so go with one if you tend to shy away from heat. If you can handle a little bit of a kick though, I highly recommend two jalapeños!