These spicy baked sweet potato wedges are easy to make, healthier than traditional fries, and SO delicious!
- 3-4 medium-large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or other cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (use less or more depending on how spicy you want it)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, then toss to coat. Place potato wedges skin side down in a single layer on a large, greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl stir together salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture over potato wedges.
- Bake potato wedges for 15-25 minutes until fork tender. Stir together mayo and sriracha sauce for dipping.