Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes
If you think cooking fish at home is too difficult, then this flavorful seasoning-made-simple mix was made for you.
Your family can enjoy moist flavorful Tilapia seasoned with all natural lemon, dill, pepper and other spices in just 15 minutes. Serve with a lightly dressed salad of mixed greens, oranges, strawberries and red onion.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Empty Seasoning Mix into shallow dish. Brush fish with oil. Coat lightly on both sides with Seasoning Mix.
- Place fish in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Empty Seasoning Mix into shallow dish. Moisten fish lightly with water. Coat lightly on both sides with Seasoning Mix. Discard any remaining Seasoning Mix.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 3 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cooking Tips:Variation Tip: Seasoning Mix is also great on tilapia, cod, halibut and shrimp.