These incredibly delicious (and easy) Apple Pie Bites are going to be your go-to dessert in a hurry!Ingredients:
• Apple Pie Bites -Delicious, quick & easy mini apple pies made with Pillsbury crescent rolls in less than 30 minutes!
Serves: 8 apple pie bites
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Inspired by Beaufort Elementary School's Savory Eats & Seadog Treats, Adapted from Pillsbury.com
Click Here for tutorial.