Makes: about 18 muffins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup Quaker Old-Fashioned or Fast Cooking Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 10 oz. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. Salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper (optional)
- Optional: More ketchup for the topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, oats, ketchup, mixed vegetables, salt, pepper and egg in a medium sized bowl and mix well. I use my stand mixer to make the job even easier.
- Press meatloaf mixture into muffin cups until filled.
- Bake meatloaf muffins for 30 minutes or until meat is done in the center.
- ***Optional Ketchup Topping Directions: After the meatloaf muffins have baked for 20 minutes, take them out of the oven and top with a squirt of ketchup. Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat is done in the center.