It’s the best of Southwest flavors served in cute little cabbage bowls. This salad has the lively blend of southwestern flavors of corn, cumin and lime, tossed with the goodness of kale. It's a winning combination.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 box (10 oz) Green Giant™ Niblets® frozen corn & butter sauce
- 2 cups 3-color coleslaw blend (from 16-oz bag)
- 2 cups finely sliced kale
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package (3 oz) chicken-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 6 cabbage leaves, if desired
- In large bowl, place Dressing ingredients; mix well.
- Cook corn as directed on box; pour into bowl with dressing mixture. Stir to coat. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add coleslaw blend, kale, chicken and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Discard seasoning packet from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles. Add noodles to salad; stir gently to mix. Spoon into cabbage leaves. Serve immediately.