This Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake is pure caramel apple heaven, I kid you not. It’s an apple spice blondie filled with apples, topped with a no bake caramel cheesecake, topped with cinnamon apples and even more caramel sauce
Yield: 9 inch cheesecake
Apple Spice Blondie :
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
3 tsp vanilla
1 egg white
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp apple pie spice
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 apple, chopped
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup caramel sauce*
1/2 tsp apple pie spice
4 oz cool whip
1 1/2 apples, thinly sliced
2 tsp lemon juice
pinch of nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp butter
Cinnamon Whipped Cream:
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until incorporated
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
7. Fold in finely chopped apples.
8. Pour batter into spring form pan and bake for 30-33 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to finish cooling.
10. Make the caramel sauce and allow to cool completely.
11. Once the blondie and caramel are cool, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
12. Add about 3/4 cup of caramel sauce and apple pie spice and mix until combined.
13. Fold in Cool Whip.
14. Place blondie back into the spring form pan.
15. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
16. Combine apples, lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and toss to coat.
17. Add butter and cook apples on medium-high for about 15-20 minutes, or until at preferred softness.
18. Allow apples to cool for 10-15 minutes, then put on top of cheesecake.
19. To make cinnamon whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
20. Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
21. Add powdered sugar and cinnamon and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
22. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
23. Drizzle more caramel sauce over finished cheesecake, if desired.
*recipe for caramel sauce makes about 1 1/2 cups worth of caramel. I made a whole recipe and used about half of it in the cheesecake and then drizzled more over the top of the cheesecake. You'll end up with leftover caramel.