This easy pot pie recipe is a fun and festive play on a Reuben sandwich. Make it a meal with a side of veggies or a side salad.
- 8 oz thinly sliced cooked corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, if desired
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Grease or spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2 In large bowl, mix corned beef, cheese, soup, mustard and caraway seed until well combined.
3 Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit to form 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1/3 cup meat mixture in center of each round. Gently pull edges up and around filling, and place into muffin cups. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place, leaving some of the filling exposed.
4 Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.