Super easy to prepare: Just mix devil's food cake mix with cola and pour over cherries. Bake for one hour and voila!
- 1 jar (16 oz) maraschino cherries with juice (without stems)
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil’s food cake mix
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- Heat oven to 350°F. Into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, “dump” cherries with cherry juice.
- In medium bowl, mix cake mix and carbonated beverage. “Dump” mixture over cherries.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool about 15 minutes before cutting and serving cake.
- Prep Time 5 min
- Total Time 60 min