This tropical cake will have you dreaming of a hot summer day at the beach!
- 20 oz. canned pineapple rings in heavy syrup
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix, lemon flavor
- 1 cup coconut, sweetened and shredded
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Piña Colada Yogurt
- Canned pineapple chunks (optional, for garnish if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Drain the pineapple rings and reserve the liquid. Arrange the pineapple rings in a single layer in a 9x13 baking dish. Pour the liquid from the can over the rings.
- Stir together the dry cake mix and shredded coconut. Sprinkle evenly over the pineapple rings.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over the cake mix, being careful to cover as much of the cake mix with butter as possible.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with dollops of piña colada-flavored yogurt for extra zing, and garnish with extra pineapple chunks if desired.
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
- Prep Time 5 min
- Total Time 45 min
- Servings 12