Quick and simple, this delicious peach cake is the perfect way to enjoy fresh spring peaches. Just dump in the ingredients, bake and serve!
- 6 to 8 ripe peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 oz) Betty Crocker SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream, for serving if desired
- 1 cup salted caramel sauce, for serving if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix peaches, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Spread peach mixture in prepared baking dish. Mixture will be very wet. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly on top of the batter. (Do not prepare cake batter.)
- If adding pecans, sprinkle them over the top of the dry cake mix. Pour melted butter evenly over the top of the cake mix. Bake 50 minutes. Let cool. Top with ice cream and caramel sauce as desired.