This is an easy No Bake Cheesecake that will serve 8 and looks stunning. It plates beautifully and will definitely be the highlight of your table. A little tip is to place the Raspberries in the freezer for 30 minutes before dipping in chocolate. They will set almost instantly once dipped.
- 320 grams 2 Packs Chocolate Biscuits Use Gluten Free if desired
- 80 grams Butter, melted, cooled
- 375 grams Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup Thickened Cream
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Lemon Rind, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon Gelatine Powder
- 1/4 cup Boiling Water
- 300 grams Fresh Raspberries
- 60 grams Dark Chocolate Melts, melted
- Fresh Sprigs Baby Mint, to garnish
- Pure Icing Sugar, to dust
- Process biscuits and butter in a food processor until well combined. Press over the base and sides of a 2.5cm-deep, 13 x 36cm rectangular fluted tart tin with removable base. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Step 2
Use electric beaters to beat cream cheese, cream, sugar and lemon rind until well combined and sugar has dissolved. In a small jug, sprinkle gelatine over boiling water and whisk until dissolved. Add to cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- Step 3
Fold through 200g raspberries. Spoon into tin. Chill in fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Step 4
Meanwhile, line a tray with baking paper. Dip the tips of remaining raspberries into chocolate and place on tray to set.
- Step 5
Top the cheesecake with chocolate raspberries and mint. Dust with icing sugar.