- Hands-On Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: Makes 12 servings
- Difficulty: Pretty Easy
- 2 cans Duncan Hines® Comstock® or Wilderness® Strawberry Pie Filling & Topping
- 1 prepared double crust pie dough
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 424°F.
- Press 1 pie crust into an un-greased 9-inch pie pan. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg white. Pour fruit filling evenly into the crust. Place crust over the filling, pressing edges together to seal; flute.
- Brush top crust evenly with egg white.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown. If needed, cover crust with foil to prevent excessive browning.
- Cool pie on rack before serving.