A no bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake is easy to make and sure to be a hit with banana cream pie and cheesecake lovers alike!
- 1 2/3 cup Graham Crackers, Crushed (about 12 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 whole Egg Yolks, Whisked
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 4 whole Bananas, Sliced
- For Serving: Whip Cream and Additional Sliced Banana
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl add graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar, mix until well combined. Drizzle in melted butter and mix well. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 7 minutes or until light brown, cool completely.
- In a large saucepan whisk together 2/3 cup granulated sugar with flour and salt until well combined. Slowly whisk in milk until smooth.
- Bring mixture to a simmer while stirring over medium heat. Cook until thickened.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups of milk mixture into the egg yolks.
- Add egg yolks back to the pan and continue to stir while returning mixture to a simmer. Cook until thickened and the constancy of pudding.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add pudding mixture to cream cheese and mix until well combined, scraping sides of bowl well.
- Cover bottom of graham cracker crust with 1/3 banana pudding cheesecake mixture. Add sliced bananas and cover with remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until cold or overnight.
- Serve with whip cream and additional sliced banana.