This treat is lemon heaven from the crust to the filling! The combination of JELL-O gelatin and JELL-O pudding make this marshmallow crispy lemon pie irresistible.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) (1/2 of 3-ounce package) dry JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cup(s) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 cup(s) crisp rice cereal
- 1 package(s) (3.4-ounce) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold milk
- 5 fresh strawberries, cut in half
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on high 30 seconds, or until melted. Add dry gelatin mix and marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring after 45 seconds. Add cereal; mix well.
- Press cereal mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes; pour into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with strawberries.
Tips & Techniques:
Save 50 calories per serving by preparing with 1 1/4 teaspoons JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin and 1 package (1 ounce) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding.
Prepare using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and your favorite flavor of JELL-O Gelatin.
Substitute fresh raspberries for the halved strawberries.
How to Use Remaining JELL-O Gelatin Mix:
Add 1/4 cup boiling water to remaining dry gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 minutes until dissolved. Stir in 2 tablespoons cold water. Refrigerate 1 hour until firm.