Key Lime Pie is one of my favorites and is perfect for summer! I especially love this recipe for mini key lime pie in individual portions. They are so creamy with a hint of lime. You will love them!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed (about 12 squares)
- 3 T Sugar
- 3/4 stuck butter (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 egg whites beaten
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 T Lime zest
- 1/3 cup nonfat greek yogurt
1. Crush the graham cracker squares in a food processor or place in a gallon size bag and roll with a rolling pin.
2. Add sugar and butter and mix into the crushed graham cracker.
3. Press 1 tablespoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a cupcake liner. I put 1 T in and then pressed down with 1/4 cup measuring cup. You have the option to bake this at 350 degrees for 8 minutes so that it can harden. I skipped this part and it turned out great!
4. In a sperate bowl, mix together egg whites, condensed milk, lime juice, lime zest, and greek yogurt. Mix well.
5. Fill the cupcakes about 3/4 of the way full with the mixture. Bake for 12-15 minutes and cool.
6. Top with whip cream and garnish with lime if desired. Store in the refrigerator.