- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 (21-ounce) can Duncan Hines® Comstock® or Wilderness® Strawberry Pie Filling & Topping
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Spray a 9-inch spring form baking pan.
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl.
- Pour crumbs into the prepared pan and press down packing the crumbs tightly.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar and flour in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add by hand one egg at a time slowly until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla mix until incorporated.
- Pour the batter onto the pressed crust.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until set. Turn off oven let sit in cooling oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Pour filling on top of cake and serve.
- Hands-On Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Servings: 12 slices
- Difficulty: Worth the Effort