Pillsbury® pie crusts topped with a layer of spiced apple slices and drizzled with a sweet glaze — a perfect baked dessert for a crowd.
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 9 cups thinly sliced, peeled apples (9 medium)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17x12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold extra crust under, even with edges of pan.
- 2 In small bowl, mix granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and lemon juice. Add apples, stirring to coat. Spoon apple mixture into crust-lined pan.
- 3 Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool in pan on cooling rack 45 minutes.
- 4 In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and milk until well blended. Drizzle over pie. Let stand until glaze is set, about 30 minutes.