These Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes are a delicious meal that’s full of goodness. They taste so good that you won’t have the ‘battle of the veggies’ with the kids.
- 1 head cauliflower (or a 16 oz bag of frozen cauliflower)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2-3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I love cheese, so use closer to 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/2-1 cup bread crumbs (I usually need closer to 1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (more of less to taste)
- olive oil
- light sour cream (optional)
- Cut cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes
- Drain and mash the cauliflower while it is still warm
- Stir cheese, eggs, green onions, bread crumbs, cayenne & salt to taste
- Coat the bottom of a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat
- Form the cauliflower mixture into patties about 3 inches across
- Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side
- Enjoy with some light sour cream!