This genius recipe is an entire hot breakfast, all ready-to-go in one tasty muffin cup. Eggs, ham and cheese team up in this ultimate morning energy booster.
- 3 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 12 eggs
- 2/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup diced ham
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray
- In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix and milk with wooden spoon to form thick dough. Dump out onto floured surface, and use a floured rolling pin to roll it 1/4 inch thick. Cut into rounds with 3- or 4-inch round cutter.
- Press the rounds into muffin cups. Sprinkle cheese in each cup, followed by a few cubes of ham. Crack the eggs individually into small bowl, then gently slide 1 egg into each muffin cup. Top with remaining cheese and ham. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until egg whites are set. Cool in pan 5 minutes, then lift cups out using knife. Serve immediately.
- Store leftover egg cups in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days or in the freezer up to 1 week. Reheat in the microwave.