Your favorite fall flavors in one boozy bite!
- 1 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 envelopes (5 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup apple-pie flavored moonshine
- Whipped cream and additional caramel sauce for topping
- 9 mini crumb pie crusts
- Add the apple juice (or cider) to a medium-sized saucepan. Add the caramel sauce and whisk until combined.
- Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin on top and let it sit to activate for 30 seconds.
- Turn heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a simmer (do not boil). When simmering, add 1 cup apple-pie flavored moonshine.
- Pour apple mixture into mini pie crusts and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. When completely set, carefully remove mini tin pans from the jelly shot pies and then slice into four pieces.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel drizzle and serve.