Chocolate and pumpkin lovers will find the best of both worlds in this decadent, Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie. Make the night before you wanna eat it for best results.
- 1 (5.3 ounce) cup Yoplait® Greek 100 plain yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 7 bars Nature Valley™ oats 'n dark chocolate crunchy granola
- 1 (28-ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whipped cream (optional)
- Crush granola bars until very finely crushed. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter and drizzle over granola bars. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar. Stir together until well mixed, press into the bottom of a pie pan.
- In a microwave, melt together the chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of butter until melted. Spread over the bottom of the crust.
- In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, eggs, Yoplait®, remaining tablespoon of butter, and remaining sugar. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake pie in an oven preheated to 350°F for 40-50 minutes, or until the center of the pie is set. Remove and cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
Click Here to check out their website and to view other awesome recipes.