Get creative with your dippers! We love sweet potato chips, pita, and cucumber slices with this dip.
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound beets, cooked and peeled*
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kimchi and chopped Italian parsley (optional)
- In a food processor combine cannellini beans, beets, tahini, lemon juice, horseradish, garlic, and 1/2 tsp. kosher salt. Cover; process until nearly smooth. With the motor running, add oil in a thin, steady stream through the feed tube, processing until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover; chill until serving time. Drizzle with additional olive oil. Top with kimchi and parsley, if desired.
From the Test Kitchen:
To cook beets: Trim and scrub beets; cut each in half. In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling; add beets. Reduce heat; cook, covered, 40 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and cool. Scrape peel from beets.