There is little better than a delicious Strawberry Pie but we bet you’ve never seen one like this before. Prepare to be blown away!One look is all it took and we were head over heels for this gorgeous Strawberry Pie. There is something that makes this one stand well and truly head and shoulders above the usual. Maybe it’s the gorgeous glaze. It just has that all natural, fresh from the bush appearance and you just know it’s going to taste mighty fine!
It’s safe to say that f you are looking for the ultimate in a show stopping dessert that this needs to be top of your must make list. It’s also No Bake so the news just keeps getting better!
<iframe width="728" height="465" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ft6oMK3q19o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
We have included a short video tutorial from Joy of Baking that shows you how easy it is to make your own Strawberry Pie. Be sure to watch. Click Play above to view.
We have also included another version of the Strawberry Pie for you to try. It has been another incredibly popular recipe in our Community and it combines Dark Chocolate into the mix. You can see the photo below. It’s another no bake recipe and you can grab the details here — No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Pie Recipe
The featured Strawberry Pie from Lemon Dwelling is here — Strawberry Pie Recipe
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. flour
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. sugar
- 6 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 (6 oz.) package strawberry jell-o
- 3 quarts strawberries, cleaned and de-stemmed
- *If you are using a shallow pie plate, cut filling recipe in half.
- Mix butter, sugar, and flour and press into a greased deep pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Bring water, sugar, and cornstarch to a boil, stirring, until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat; add strawberry jell-o.
- Mix well and cool.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Store in refrigerator until set; serve with whipped cream.