These five-ingredient truffles are a fun twist on a favorite holiday cookie.
- 30 min prep time
- 4 hr 15 min total time
- 5 ingredients
- 26 servings
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 10 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. In small bowl, mix half each of the sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough balls in cinnamon-sugar. On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls about 2 inches apart.
2. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
3 . Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Place cookies in food processor. Cover; process until fine crumbs form. Add cream cheese. Cover; process, using on-and-off pulses, until mixture is smooth. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 3 hours.
4. In microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating uncovered on Medium (50%) 1 minute, then in 15-second intervals, until melted; stir until smooth. In small bowl, mix remaining sugar and cinnamon. Dip chilled truffles in melted coating; tap off excess. Roll in cinnamon-sugar. Return to cookie sheet; let stand until set.