Give your snowman a festive new look--top off with holiday HERSHEY’S® Kisses® brand milk chocolates. Both kids and kids-at-heart will have fun making and decorating these little snowmen.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Flour, melted butter and egg called for on pouch for cutout cookies
- 1/4 cup coarse white sparkling sugar
- 30 thin pretzel sticks (2 1/4 inch), broken in half
- 60 red cinnamon candies
- 30 Hershey's® Kisses® brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- 60 Hershey’s® mini chips semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 candied orange slice, flattened, cut into small triangles
- 2 tablespoons Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy creamy white or Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 5 drops red or green food color
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2 Shape into 30 (1-inch) and 60 (3/4-inch) balls. Roll in sugar.
- 3 For each snowman, on ungreased cookie sheet, place 1 (1-inch) ball and 2 (3/4-inch) balls, with edges just touching. Place snowmen 2 inches apart.
- 4 Insert 2 pretzel sticks for arms, 2 cinnamon candies for buttons.
- 5 Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately place 1 HERSHEY’S® Kisses® brand milk chocolate for hat, 2 HERSHEY’S® mini semi-sweet chocolate chips for eyes, 1 orange triangle for nose.
- 6 Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool 30 minutes.
- 7 Stir frosting and food color until well blended. Place in small resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small tip from one corner; squeeze to pipe scarf.