Charm your guests at Thanksgiving with this tasty turkey appetizer. Change up the veggies if you like!
- 30 min prep time
- 45 min total time
- 7 ingredients
- 16 servings
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 container (8 oz) chives-and-onion cream cheese spread
- 1 cucumber slice
- 3/4 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red and yellow bell peppers (1 1/2 inches long)
- 1 ripe olive, sliced
1Heat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 20 slices.
2Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet to form turkey as follows: Place 9 slices in half-circle shape. Place 5 slices below that, then another 3, then 1 in center for head of turkey. Place 2 slices to form feet of turkey, about 1 inch from head; squeeze dough to elongate.
3Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; carefully loosen with pancake turner, and slide onto cooling rack to cool. Place on serving platter. Spread cream cheese spread over turkey.
4Top with cucumber slice for head, cauliflower florets, salad greens and sliced bell peppers. Add olive slices for eyes, cut yellow pepper beak and red pepper wattle for turkey. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. To serve, pull apart or cut into pieces.