These edible Christmas Tree Platters will look fabulous on your festive table and are a lovely way to display appetizers. They’re so easy to make too. Arrange Broccoli florets and Cherry Tomatoes in a tree shape with Pretzels for the base, or skewer half an apple for your base and build up your tree leaves using all your favorite foods. Serve them with your favorite dips and cheeses
Creamy Herb Dip:
- 1/2 cup sour cream or crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 14 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 3/4 oz (about 40) pretzel sticks (from 15-oz bag)
- 1 In small bowl, stir together dip ingredients. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 2 Rinse and thoroughly dry vegetables. Trim broccoli and cauliflower floret stems.
- 3 Arrange broccoli on serving platter to form tree shape and tomatoes to form garland. Arrange bell pepper to form star and cauliflower to form snow (see photo). If desired, cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- 4 Just before serving, arrange pretzels at bottom of tree to form trunk. Serve with dip.